Top Polish Picks for Winter 2011/2012

Hello dolls :) While I have some time on my hands today, I decided to share with you my top nail polish picks for this season.  They are mainly dark-toned polishes but I have also included three festive polishes for the Christmas season so you can be sure your nails will sparkle through all the parties :) I'll leave you to the photos now!



Essie Very Structured & In Stitches



e.l.f. Smoky Brown, Cranberry, Medium Red, Purple Pleaser, Rosy Raisin & Party Purple




China Glaze Trendsetter, Westside Warrior & Traffic Jam



China Glaze Ring In The Red, Awakening & Lubu Heels



Orly Dazzle, Eugene Perma deep plum, Golden Rose Paris no.41



 China Glaze Snow Globe

What are your favourite polishes this season?

3 comments on "Top Polish Picks for Winter 2011/2012"
  1. some really gorgeous picks here, the elf ones are actually some lovely colours! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks Lara! I love smokey brown as well (just used it on my nails, and posted about it on my blog). China glaze snow globe looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete