Make-Up Collection {Part 2 ~ Eye Products}

Following from Part 1 of my make-up collection, this post will show you the biggest part of my make-up collection... eye products.  I have accumulated quite a good number of products over the past years especially eyeshadows but I still enjoy buying any particular colours that I don't have, in fact I just ordered some new products from e.l.f. cosmetics :)

Eye products happen to be my favourite part of my entire make-up collection so much so that I have a palette that I have never used simply because the colours in it are so bright and beautiful that it makes me happy just by looking at it; and it looks too perfect to be used!

Let me start by showing you eye pencils, cream/cliquid eyeliners and mascaras first and then move on to the eyeshadows!  I love how you can play with different eyeliners to emphasize your eyes and create different looks accordingly so it's no wonder that I have quite a bunch :) I will also be sharing with you the different pairs of falsies I own as well as my preferred lash glue :)  I store my eye products in the second row of my cabinet (lashes and liners in the small drawer, eyeshadows in the wicker basket; I keep my most reached for on the cabinet itself).

I'll leave you to the photos now and I will also provide links to products that I have already reviewed and if you want me to review any of the non-reviewed ones, just let me know in the comments section :) Enjoy!


Pretty Wild High Impact Mascara
e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara (x2 Black; x1 Black Brown)


eye-define duo eye pencil in Purple & Green
e.l.f. Brightening Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Pimkie eye pencil trio
Technic black eyeliner pencil
Black Onyx Eye Pencil in Purple
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils in Twinkle Teal, Iconic Ivory & Boldly Bronzed
Barry M Pink eye pencil


e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliners in Metallic Olive, Teal Tease & Midnight


eyelash applicator

So, with the liners and lashes out of the way, here are the single eyeshadows and the smaller palettes first:


Miners Supashine Shadow in Moonlight & Ethereal
Rimmel mono eyeshadows in Moonlight & Smokey Quartz
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Tender
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Creams in Black Licorice, Berry Mix, Blueberry & Eggplant
e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle
e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadows in Outdoorsy, Socialite & Caffeinated


Amarena Make-up Palette
e.l.f. Studio Eye Transformer Palette

Finally, here are the larger, more colourful palettes:


Valentina D Make-up Pallette
Technic eyeshadow palette
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment