OOTN: The Fur Gilet

Good afternoon my lovelies :) Hope everyone's doing well :) Today I want to share with you my outfit from last Saturday. We went to dinner at a casual but very popular restaurant in Malta with my family and since the weather was a bit on the cold side, it was perfect to wear my new (faux) fur gilet!  Here are the photos:


Gilet, Stradivarius
Top, Mango
Jeans, Terranova
Earrings, Tenda
Bracelet, Ell's
Shoes, local shoe store


And this is the make-up I wore:



My bro, me & Johan


Face
Inglot Under Make-Up Base
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Mineral Booster in Sheer
e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Studio Make-Up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
Revlon Limited Edition Warm & Toasty cream eyeshadow palette
CoverGirl Double Espresso
Estee Lauder neutrals palette
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Deep Brown
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shines in Goddess & Iced Latte

2 comments on "OOTN: The Fur Gilet"