Confessions Of A Shopaholic... more purchases for March

Last weekend, the largest shopping mall in Malta celebrated it's 2nd Birthday and since there were some discounts going on, I immediately thought I could bag up some Spring clothes for a little less and so off I was shopping with Johan and my brother (which, for your information is a nightmare as they were getting hungry and grumpy and wouldn't let me go around the shops for as long as I wanted to).  Anyways, as a self-confessed shopaholic, I still managed to get a few items all of which were 10% off the marked price & a pair of shoes at a bargain price just because they were the last pair left!



Racer back tops, €11.66 each | Flowy floral skirt, €20.66 ~ Stradivarius


Top with anchor detail buttons, €26.99 ~ Springfield


Grey flat brogues, €5.00 Peacocks

How cute are these Disney characters performing some choreographed dances?


5 comments on "Confessions Of A Shopaholic... more purchases for March"
  1. Love the brogues and the cream top with the neck detailing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to The Point on Sunday too! didn't buy anything though :S I'm going to Espana on Thursday so I'll probably buy something from there :P

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a safe trip Amanda!! I will be going next year & I know for sure that I'l be buying loads of clothes from there as my fave stores are much cheaper there! xx

      Delete