OOTD: Mdina Medieval Festival on Sunday

Yesterday was such a lovely day and since me and Johan were both off work, we took the opportunity to enjoy it as much as we could! So we headed to Mdina, the Silent City as there was a Medieval Festival going on and since we are both history fanatics, we never missed it! Mdina is also one of my favourite places on the island and I never get tired of visiting this magical place.  I wanted to share with you my outfit as well as some pictures from the event :)


Acid wash cropped denim jacket, Tally Weijl | Top, Springfield | Beige denim trousers, Stradivarius
Shoes, Zara | Bangles & belt, Vintage | Silver bracelet, Orsay
Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery


Clutch bag, local shop | Nail polish, Catrice Ultimate Nudes in Karl Says Tres Chic


I kept my make-up fairly neutral with just a light cover of NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige and Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige paired with a light dusting of e.l.f. Studio Blush in Peachy Keen and a light sweep of Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow from the Baked not Fried palette.  I finished the look off with some e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Black Brown and black kohl pencil on my lower lash line.

Here are some pictures from the festival itself:


People dress with costumes from the era eating Medieval style food


Johan trying his aiming skills in an archery session



Some displays of swords and Medieval warfare / cookware



The door of a very old house in Mdina and the traditional 'Habbata' (door-knocker)


Another house in Mdina

1 comment on "OOTD: Mdina Medieval Festival on Sunday"
  1. What a cool festival! I don't think there's something like that in my country though. Maybe I'll visit yours next time :D If only I could... <3

    ReplyDelete