OOTD: Shopping on a Sunny Saturday Morning

Last Saturday, I went shopping (again!) with Johan and my brother. I didn't plan to get anything in particular because we were only going for some bits and bobs the boys needed but you will have to wait till I publish this month's collective haul post to see what I got.  Anyways, since the sun is finally shining everyday, I am starting to wear some of the new spring/summer pieces that have been hanging in my wardrobe for ages so expect loads of outfit posts! This is what I wore last Saturday:


Check shirt, Terranova | Blush pink trousers, Stradivarius
Belt, Peacocks | Blush pink flats, Stradivarius
Wooden stud earrings & silver bracelet, Orsay | Necklace, ebay




Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery | Stack rings, Orsay

After shopping at Tigne' Point, we headed to Bugibba just because the boys wanted some ice-cream. Here are some pictures from the day:


Lockets signed by couples at Tigne' Point as a symbol of unity and to seal their love ^.^


Sea view from Bugibba
2 comments on "OOTD: Shopping on a Sunny Saturday Morning"
  1. You look gorgeous, I really like your shirt! And the new blog look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so sweet Natalie :) thank you xx

    ReplyDelete