April Collective Haul

Time for yet another collective haul! I'm going to start with some exciting purchases (for me at least)! So, Essence Cosmetics have launched their Marble Mania Trend Edition along with another two Trend Editions and I really want to get the blush from the Marble Mania Collection so I went to a pharmacy in Senglea but the owner told me that the collection was sold out :( However, I managed to get hold of another limited edition product that I wanted really bad... the Vampire's Love Blush Gelee in Bloody Mary!! I was told this was sold out too in another pharmacy so you can imagine my delight when I saw this staring back at me screaming 'get me before I'm gone'! I also bought a back-up of my new favourite mascara from Essence, the Multi Action False Lashes Effect mascara in Black.  I paid €2.79 for the jelly blush and €2.78 for the mascara... you can't really beat that can you? While hunting for the Marble Mania blush which so far has been unsuccessful even from an outlet at University, I bought another three Essence polishes and their Get Big Lashes Waterproof Mascara. I paid €1.40 for each of the polishes and €2.70 for the mascara.


Colour & Go nail polish in A Lovely Secret, Nude Glam polishes in Cotton Candy & Hazelnut Creme Pie

Going on with make-up, I made a cheeky little Catrice purchase from another pharmacy in Vittoriosa this time and I bought an Ultimate Colour Lipstick in Ginger & Fred, an Ultimate Nudes Nail Polish in Karl Says Tres Chic (the name intrigued me to buy it but I love how the shade looks on me) and lastly an Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in My Favourite Milkshake.  The lipstick costs €4.50, the nail polish €2.80 and the lipgloss retails for €2!


The last beauty-related purchases this month are this roll-on wax from Nair to replace the Veet wax strips and this Rimmel cuticle which from an impulse purchase, ended up being one of my most used products in a matter of days! I bought the wax from a seller on ebay for something around €10 and the cuticle scrub was only €2 - €3 from a convenience outlet at the hospital.


Now, this month I haven't shopped much for clothes and accessories so these are the only things I got:






The jeans are from Stradivarius and I paid something over €25 for them (if I'm not mistaken) and the top is just a basic powder blue long sleeve number from Terranova which I got on sale for €6.50. From Terranova, I also got two more gym pants which were on sale for €9.49 each and this cute Betty Boop top for which I paid €12.99.

From New Look I bought this very colourful pair of dangly earrings for only €4.99 and from ebay I bought a hair cuff and this gorgeous necklace for a total cost of not more than €10!



Last but by no means least is this cute silver bracelet that Johan's grandmother bought me as a gift from Orsay. I love how delicate it's chain is and the cute different sized diamond-shaped dangles :)



What did you buy this month ladies?

2 comments on "April Collective Haul"
  1. That Betty Boop tshirt is cute! Like the look of that colour and go polish in a lovely secret :) I've gone OTT this month for polish, naughty me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi would love to see your polish haul then ;)

    ReplyDelete