www.eve.com.mt - The First Ever Maltese Beauty Portal!

Hello everyone :) Hope every one has had a good week! If you follow me on my facebook page, you would know that I have been working on a collaboration but I didn't want to spoil all the fun before everything was launched.

So, a few months ago, in summer, I was contacted by a company, Just Publications after they saw my blog post on the fish pedicure I had won from a competition they were hosting on the beauty magazine they publish quarterly for all beauty professionals in Malta where they asked me if I would like to join them on a new project they were working on.

I was over the moon and agreed to meet them for a short meeting where they explained what they wanted from me and what the project would entail. Turns out, I am now a contributor on Malta's first ever beauty portal on the internet...say hello to www.eve.com.mt!

The website was launched two days ago at opening of the Me Am Chic! Women's Expo. I will be writing beauty and fashion related articles but there will also be more articles from various other contributors coming from different walks of life.

Go on and have a peek at the website and let me know what you think!

5 comments on "www.eve.com.mt - The First Ever Maltese Beauty Portal!"