Meg's Make-up Haul

If you have been following my blog for a while now, you would now that I am member of this fantastic blog called Meg's Make-up (anyone wanting to join, please feel free to send me your email address for an invite to join).

The website is run by Megan O'Brien and a bunch of her blogger friends where they write product reviews and topics about life in general. All you have to do is sign up for an account and contribute to the website by commenting and rating posts; in return you will start accumulating make-up points which you can redeem for fabulous full sized make-up products.  The maximum number of points you can earn is 250 and this time, that is what I did! I held on till I accumulated 250 points and redeemed them against the Most Fab Gift category. It only took me 25 days to accumulate the points as you earn a maximum of 10 points per day from contributions.

I redeemed the points in the last week of July and the package arrived last Friday. The reason for the delay was that some companies didn't keep their word and kept Meg waiting for their products.  However, the package was soooo worth the wait! Here are all the products that I received:

Liptini Lip Liqueur in 4013 Pink Lady ($18, 8ml)
Revitalash Volumizing Primer ($24, 7.39ml)
Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in ABC Gum ($18, 1.5g)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Dime ($19, 1.2g)
Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette ($38, 7.4g)

That's a total of $118 worth of products for which I only paid the $15 international shipping fee!! I'd compare the website to these beauty boxes that have been circulating for some time now; the differences being that you only redeem the points when you want to without paying a monthly subscription fee and you always get full-sized products! 


I have only tried the Liptini for now and I already love it! I am curious about the lash primer and the UD eyeshadow is a very close dupe to Wet 'n' Wild's and MAC Brulee. The thing I am most fond of out of the whole package is the Napoleon Perdis palette which has awesome packaging and the bronzer looks like it will suit my pale skin tone! As for the eyeliner, I am already thinking of a multitude of looks I can use it with!

Thank you so much Meg for the amazing stuff!

2 comments on "Meg's Make-up Haul"
  1. Nice haul - I love Meg's packages! I'm still waiting for my June redemption; I hope it arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!!!!! GREAT HAUL!
      Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jen <3

      Delete