November Collective Haul

It's officially less than a month till Christmas :) How does it feel? Here in Malta, shopkeepers are already busy decorating their premises and hosting mini-sales and I couldn't help but to shop for a few essentials as well as some impulse purchases as it so often happens.

From Tally Weijl, I bought this cashmere feel polo neck just because I desperately need some knitwear and from Peacocks I bought this set of two skinny belts as I needed a skinny gold one.


Last Friday I finally, managed to visit the newly opened SuiteBlanco outlet at the Plaza Shopping Complex and ended up buying a pair of baroque shoes and a dress.


From Stradivarius and New Look I got these cardigan and embellished peter pan collar blouse respectively.


Online shopping was quite a highlight this month especially as far as nail polishes are concerned. After seeing the new Bond movie Skyfall, I was intrigued by the polish worn by the Bond Girl Severine and my curiosity was immediately killed after I saw the O.P.I. advert in November's Glamour magazine. So I bought three shades of the collection...Skyfall, The World Is Not Enough and The Man With The Golden Gun 18c gold leaf top coat. I also bought Zoya Lara (for obvious reasons) and a back-up of Orly's Nailtrition.


I also won an Effaclar gift pack this month on their local facebook page and this is what was inside. I am very happy to have received a sample size of the cleanser to take with me when travelling!


I also bought a back-up of Lycia wipes and my aunt is currently visiting and she got me two sets of shower gels and body lotions.


Purchases this month also included a lipstick rack, nail wheels and cosmetics from E.L.F. and Essence which you can check out here as well as some amazing high end products from Meg's Make-up that I blogged about here.

That's just about it for this month ladies :) I have to start Christmas shopping soon so better save up the pennies :P What did you treat yourself to this month?

2 comments on "November Collective Haul"
  1. OMG. how much was that OPI gold nailpolish ?

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won a bid and ended up getting for €20. I know it's insane but I really wanted it!

      Delete