The Exit Interview Series: Volume #14

This month I have quite a good number of products that I used up vs last month where I had none so I'm gonna get right into this post.


The nail polish remover, concealer and face wipes certainly need no introduction and needless to say, I have already bought back-ups for them.  The Face Mask is from H&M and I got it and two others in Paris last month.  I am pleased to say that my skin has reaped the benefits of such a mask that compares very well to Montagne Jeunesse's Blemish Mud. I didn't break out or anything, I was just left with smooth, radiant skin. I am currently using another mask from H&M and will certainly buy more if I step into an H&M store again.


Again, I have already bought a back-up of the Nivea scrub so there's not much to say here.  On the other hand, I won't be buying the Biovax Hair masque again for the simple reason that my hair got greasy just after a day of using it when this mask is supposed to control oily hair. Moreover, no matter how much I washed my hair after the treatment, it still felt oily so I am glad I finished the product.  The Scholl products are the perfect combo for an exfoliating and smoothing pedicure after a hectic week and I will therefore be re-purchasing both products.  As for the Lycia Hair Minimizser soothing milk, I have definitely seen the expected results, now I just wish they come up with an alternative as apparently it is discontinued.


I have also used up this Nair Roll On Wax and I have done a rave review about it soon after. It goes without saying that I will definitely be re-purchasing it!

Lastly, I used up two sample products from the La Roche Posay Effaclar gift pack that I won this month.  I really like the astringent lotion and will probably end up purchasing it but I am not sure about Effaclar Duo. You can't really see results with a sample this small so I'm not sure whether I should buy it or not. I will be keeping the astringent's bottle though...it will come in handy for travelling!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment