E.L.F., Essence & Catrice Cosmetics Haul

Good afternoon everyone :) This morning I went shopping with Mum and 2 of my aunts to beat the gloomy, grey, rainy weather.  Sadly, I didn't find anything that fit so as soon as I saw a pharmacy that carries Essence and Catrice products, I knew I was going to indulge myself a little and that I did. I only got a lip gloss from Catrice while the rest of the products are from Essence.


There was the Circus Circus Trend Edition on sale and everything was still there but nothing appealed to me so I didn't get anything.  The products I got are: Catrice Colour Show Lip Gloss in 080 Nude-Tritious, Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige, Essence XXXL Shine Lip Glosses in 08 Glamour To Go, 03 Timeless Beauty, 15 True Love, Essence Lipstick in 12 Sparking Miracle, Essence Colour & Go Polish in 140 Go Bold! and Essence Kiss Care Love Lipbalm in 02 Purple Berries.  The total for this purchase was €17.47.

I also placed two separate orders on the E.L.F. Cosmetics website because they had some new stuff in. I haven't ordered from E.L.F. in a long while but as soon as I saw the Studio Lip Exfoliator I placed an order right away to ensure the product didn't sell out. I then placed another order and used the free shipping code they had going on. 


In the first order, I got the Studio Lip Exfoliator, Studio Small Stipple Brush and Essentials Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads while in the second order I got Nail Polish Remover Pads, Studio Stipple Brush, Studio Matte Eyeshadow in Charcoal, Studio Glossy Gloss in Berry Blush and Studio Glitter Gloss in Sparkling Wine.  Both orders cost €39.69 together. 


 Is there anything you'd like to see a review or swatches of? Just let me know below :)

4 comments on "E.L.F., Essence & Catrice Cosmetics Haul"
  1. I'd love to know your opinion about the stipple brushes. My Sigma one loses hairs like crazy so I'm looking for a new one. It's been ages since my last e.l.f. haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie :) I am currently test driving both brushes and will do a full review of both of them eventually :) I'm sorry about your Sigma brush :( maybe you will find the elf ones are a better (and budget friendlier) alternative

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in the small stipple brush, I have the normal sized one and it works so well with really pigmented blush. Not sure what I would go using the smaller one for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently using it to apply a souffle blush and so far I like it! Have to give it a go with more products though

      Delete