Christmas Goodies :D

Hello cupcakes :) As promised, here are all the goodies I got for Christmas (well not all, as Johan had given me his gift much earlier).  



Chamilia Flex Bracelet & Graduation hat solid silver charm
Turquoise bead and silver butterfly Spinning Ring
Givenchy Rouge Interdit in 20 Illicit Raspberry


Shoes mug


Snowflake Candle

I was surprised that I actually had gifts to open this Christmas as Mum & Dad really have spoiled me with loads of stuff due to my graduation so you can imagine my excitement as I opened the first gift from them and found a mug with cute pink shoes all over it :D A few days before Christmas, they also bought me the Chamilia flex bracelet and to complement it, James, my brother gave me the Graduation hat charm and a Spinning Ring.  Lastly, Mum & Dad managed to make the day extra special by giving me this Givenchy lipstick :D I just love everything about it and I almost cried out of joy as opened the gift. It is my first ever high-end lipstick and I will even keep the box it came in!

Lastly, our Consultant at work gave us these cute hand-decorated candles and mine had a silver snowflake which complements my room really well :)

I am totally over the moon with these gifts so thanks everyone!!

Next up is gonna be a sale shopping post so watch out for that :) 

2 comments on "Christmas Goodies :D"