Review: Seacret Minerals from the Dead Sea Cuticle Oil

The weather is lovely today and for once I didn't moan about getting out of bed to run some errands this morning! It feels like a cool summer day actually! Anyways, while I have some time on my hands, I decided to blog a little.

Today, I will be reviewing a cuticle oil that I have been using religiously everyday ever since my mother-in-law gifted it to me!

She went to Hungary on holiday and got me a wonderful set of nail care products from a brand called Seacret which to be completely honest with you, I have never heard of before but anything originating from the Dead Sea is a winner with me and this brand's products are 100% made in Israel so you know you are getting something authentic.

Anyways, when I looked up the company on the internet, I further confirmed that the products are 100% authentic from the prices as well as the professional and clean layout of their website.

 The cuticle oil comes as part of the Nail Care Collection (including body lotion, nail buffer and nail file) and it comes with a twist off cap and there is a long nozzle through which the product comes out.  It is a good size as well as you get 30ml of product which is guaranteed to last you a long time!

I like to apply this cuticle oil every night before I go to bed so it has ample time to take care of my cuticles and nail walls (skin surrounding the nails).  I am very fond of the texture of the product as it is not that thick as an oil would be, but it is just the perfect formulation that is rapidly absorbed through the skin and you are not left with greasy residues; only well cared for cuticles.

I cannot detect a smell to this cuticle oil and since it's constituents are mostly natural oils, it supplies the nails with much needed nutrients and I have also noticed that my nails are growing stronger and longer in a shorter time!

I really cannot recommend this cuticle oil enough! The only downside is that you have to buy it as part of the whole Nail Care Set which retails for €39.95 on their website.  However, if you click the Vip Sign Up tab on their facebook page, you will receive an email with a code for 50% off + free shipping and other code with which you can get 30% off + free shipping on your next order!

Till next post, stay beautiful!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment