Monthly Favourites: December 2011

And this year is officially at an end! It has been quite an eventful one for me and surely one I will remember! Anyways, in this post, I would like to share with you my most abused (read favourite) products of the month so let's get started!

First of all, I have really enjoyed my graduation and all the celebrations it brings with it as well as spending time with my family and Johan during the Christmas season.  Having all these special occasions and dinners, I couldn't not primp myself to the full and so I have really been making the most of my make-up collection this month! I am not going to repeat all the face products as I use mainly the same primer/foundation/setting powder/brushes so it's no use boring you with the same products over and over.

I'm gonna start with eye products first...


I have really been using the e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow palette a lot this month, mainly because you get an extensive choice of colours in one palette and also because it is portable and whenever I had to get ready for an event after work or so, I would take this palette with me and I was never disappointed :)  I have also been loving the e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadows lately and I can tell that I will purchase more of them!

Lastly, for eye products, I'm so glad e.l.f. finally got the Lengthening & Defining Mascara!! I immediately ordered 2 black ones and a brown one and I have been using them everyday as I like how they give the illusion that I am wearing false lashes :)  I'm also glad I rediscovered the e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow clear mascara as it keeps my brows in place and gives me a more polished look.

Next up, is Travalo perfume atomizer which has constantly been living in my bags this festive season for perfume touch ups on the go. You can read the full review here.

On my nails, I have been including China Glaze Snow Globe in almost all of my manicures this month so it's definitely been a favourite.  I also have a new skin care product this month, namely, Witch Hazel skin toner which has definitely helped prevent the spread of break-out causing bacteria, hence diminishing break-out occurrence.



Last but definitely not the least, I have been loving 5 lip products this month.  To start with, Nivea Hydro Care lip balm which moisturizes my lips to keep them supple under my lippies.  As for lipsticks, I didn't change last month's favourites i.e. Max Factor Midnight Plum, M&S Dark Pink lipgloss and e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rich Raspberry as I continued using them quite frequently throughout this month.  I have also been enjoying Maybelline Water Shine in 02 Beige Glace for those occasions when I needed an understated lip.


I have also been enjoying all of the presents which I got for Christmas which you can have a look at here :) What where your favourites this month ladies?

2 comments on "Monthly Favourites: December 2011"