New Year 2012 Resolutions

Hello my lovelies :) So this is officially the last morning of 2011.  This year has surely left it's mark on me and it is one I will remember and there are parts of it that I will miss dearly.  Anyways, I just wanted to share with you my resolutions for this coming year both health and beauty-wise and some general lifestyle changes and challenges which I would like to take on.

~ First of all, I will finally take the plunge and have some blood tests carried out.  I just want to do so out of curiosity and just because it is of no use being a Medical Laboratory Scientist and telling others to have routine tests while I do not do them myself :P 

~ I am also planning on taking a dermatological consultation so I can finally sort out my skin problems.  

~ I am also going to pluck up the courage to get a dental check up every 6 months or as needed just to keep my teeth in check.  

~ Lastly, with regards my health, I will try to cut down on sweets and exercise more.

~ The most challenging of all will definitely be my driving license which I have been meaning to start since forever but never really had the courage to.  
So these are basically my new year resolutions which I am very much determined to tick off! This year will also be quite full for me with regards work and hopefully getting accepted to start my Masters degree in Blood Transfusion Science.  Right now I am dealing with my work application to finally settle as an appointed Medical Laboratory Scientist within the Hospital Blood Bank and I hope all is sorted real soon!

Here's to a prosperous 2012 to all of you and your respective families & friends!! What changes will you be making to your life in the coming year?

3 comments on "New Year 2012 Resolutions"
  1. Best wishes for the next year :)

    And good luck with your new year resolutions :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your wishes and same to you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with them all! Happy new years!

    ReplyDelete