NOTW: 3 manicures in 1 week!

I had two events this week, my graduation and a wedding so I had to change my nails accordingly :) First up is the mani I had been wearing at the beginning of the week...

Sally Cracks Essie


I put on Essie's Very Structured as I hadn't yet worn it. I really like the colour and it is very appropriate at this time of year :) I paired it with Sally Hansen Cherry Smash red crackle polish and added a couple of petal rhinestones on the ring fingers :)


Graduation Nails


I wanted something chic and elegant for my graduation last Thursday and I opted for a classic French manicure with a filigree design on the ring fingers. I used a pearlescent purple nail paint to create the design and added two petal rhinestones as leaves and some purple steel beads to complete the design. 


Evening Wedding Nail Art 


Lastly, this is the manicure I wore yesterday evening for my dear friends' wedding :) It was a lovely wedding and we all had fun together :)

I sponged Orly Dazzle over the entire tips and a little further down and the proceeded with Essence Color & Go in Let's Get Lost over the very tips.  I added different sized rhinestones in a zig-zag fashion on the ring fingers to finish off my manicure :)



Which one is your favourite?

2 comments on "NOTW: 3 manicures in 1 week!"
  1. Love them all, I really can't choose one! Oooh, you got the Travalo, great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet Natalie :) Yes I did get the Travalo!!! expect a review soon ;)

    ReplyDelete