NOTW: Graduation Ball

Yesterday was the last of our graduation celebrations, the most anticipated Graduation Ball! We all had a good time catching up with old friends and dancing the night away (more photos in the next post)! In this post, I will show you the manicure I wore:


I opted for a classic french manicure with an opalescent base (Sally Hansen French Manicure Kit in Sheerly Opal) and I kept the ring fingernails as the accent nails.  For the background, I sponged Orly Dazzle all over the nail, the followed with e.l.f. Purple Dream on half of the nail and finished with Rimmel 60 Seconds Pompous at the tips.  I then applied a coat of China Glaze Snowglobe for some added sparkle and added two fimo flower motifs.



What do you think of this manicure ladies?



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment