e.l.f. Haul feat. Christmas Mystery Luxury Gift Set

Oh the joy today when Mum texted me that my e.l.f. order was waiting for me safely at home!!! I just couldn't wait till 7 o'clock as I was overly excited to see what mystery gifts I scored and to have a play with my new stuff to make sure everything was ok.  As usual, all the products were safely packaged in a lot of bubble wrap and everything was in one piece. The order took a week to arrive but it was well worth the wait!  I'll leave you to the photos now to feast your eyes :P (swatches and reviews will follow in due course).


Cute Mystery Gift alert!


My original order... 
Studio Make up Lock & Seal, Black Cream Eyeliner, Translucent Mattifying Powder
Essentials Sociable Lipstick
(I also ordered a Black Mineral Eyeliner and a Lengthening & Defining mascara for Mum)


Sociable lipstick
In reality it is much more red than pink and has silver shimmers running through it

On to the fun part! The Mystery Gift!


Day to Night Beauty-on-the-go
Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Plum Passion
Nail Polish in Chocolate (gave it to Mum as I already have another)


Day at the Beach (top) & Night on the Town palettes

Have you taken advantage of any of the 12 days of Christmas codes from elf?

Mystery Gift free with promotional code

3 comments on "e.l.f. Haul feat. Christmas Mystery Luxury Gift Set"