Simple Arabic Eye Make-Up Look

Last Saturday, I wanted to experiment a little with my make-up look for a friend's wedding.  I opted for an Arabic theme because I wanted to do it for a long time.  However, I toned it down a little to suit the occasion and came up with this:


Here's a list of products used to create this look:

e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Black Licorice & Blueberry
e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 piece palette (light grey, blue and matte black)
e.l.f. Studio Eye Transformer (pastel blue)
Miners Megadust SupaShine Shadow in Moonlight
Ultra Glow Shimmer Pot in Icicle
Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon single eyeshadow in Brulee
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Black
Max Factor Kohl Eye Pencil in 020 Black

I then paired my look with a pinkish-neutral lip for which I used:
Nivea Hydrocare Lip balm
e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural
Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace
M&S Mulberry lipgloss

3 comments on "Simple Arabic Eye Make-Up Look"
  1. I like it, it looks great!

    Take a look at my nails :)

    http://my-world-mydiary.blogspot.com/2011/12/almost-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) am following you now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you.
    BEST EYE MAKEUP TIPS FOR ARABIC EYES.

    ReplyDelete