July Collective Haul

As soon as July ends, I always feel like summer is going to end, even though summer stretches till mid-October over here. Here's what I have spent my pennies on this month.

I will start with cosmetics first. Two new nail polishes have joined my collection, namely O.P.I Minnie Style (€10.36) from the Couture De Minnie Limited Edition and Zoya Neely (€5.50) from the Lovely Summer Collection. Minnie Style is a mix of red, hot pink and white small round glitters and white squared suspended in a transparent base while Neely is a very pale pastel mint green. 
 
Moving on, I have also purchased this bright pink Catrice lipstick from the Ultimate Shine range for €4.50; the shade is called 220 Mrs. Brightside and from Essence, I bought two backups of the Stay Natural concealer for €2.19 each. I needed a deep blue eye pencil and bought one from Rimmel for just €4 and it is the perfect blue I was after.

 
I bought a new body scrub from The Body Shop because I freak out when I run out of body scrub as I use it three to four times a week. This time I got the Brazil nut one which smells amazing! Price is €12.50 for 200mL.
 
 
I placed an order from E.L.F. cosmetics as I needed to stock up on a few essentials and I also got two of the new nail polishes. They have removed the nail polish boxes and I think that is a very green decision on their part which I like as I throw away the boxes any way. They have also changed the way they pack things in boxes as now they are putting the stuff into a plastic bag that is easily reusable before they put everything in the box, much like the company does in the U.S. The order totalled €19.26 and I got free shipping with a promotion they had running. Here's what I got:
 
 
2 Studio Lip Exfoliators...definitely the best lip scrub in town and cost just €4.50 each, Studio Glossy Gloss Wild Watermelon and two of the new nail polishes, Sea Escape and Chic Confetti. Also shown in the picture is Percy & Reed London Hair Finishing Polish that I got for free with the August issue of Glamour magazine.
 
Another online order I placed was on the Michael Todd website for a backup of each of my new favourite cleansers, the Charcoal Detox and the Cleanse and Tone and seeing they had a 25% off offer, I also bought the Jojoba Charcoal scrub. The order came to €46.33 shipping included.
 
 
 

I have saved the best for last! I had to go to the post office to pick up a parcel and I thought it was one of the above mentioned orders but when I saw that the package was actually from Meg's Makeup, I was over the moon! I wasn't expecting anything as I haven't redeemed my points yet but I was browsing through the site later on and found that anyone who had experienced a delay in last year's mailings was being re-gifted for free! Guess I was one of the lucky ones to receive these goodies! Here's what Meg sent me...Aero Minerale Hydrating Mineral Bronzer in Malibu ($19.99 value), Mor Essentials Black Currant Iris Hand Cream ($14.95 AUD value) and Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette with Breathless Eyeshadow ($18 value each).




I bought some silver jewellery for myself as well from 202 Jewellery. They were hosting a 'free gift with €50 purchase' event and I bought a beautiful Viventy ring for €139 (still waiting for the one in my size to be delivered from overseas) and I got these two Spinning Rings as a gift (€79.90 value). The leaves one is my favourite and I wear it almost everyday, alone or in combination with other Spinning Rings.

 
As for clothes, I really didn't have that much time to check out the sales but I still managed to grab some bargains. From Terranova, I got the cutest pair of light wash polka dot jeans after searching high and low for the perfect the pair. The best thing apart from the fit, is the price...only €9.99!
 
The best deal was however on this elegant lace overlay pencil skirt from Orsay which I got for €8.95 instead of €29.95 and I also bought this black cardigan from their new collection for €29.95 as I have been looking for a dressy one for quite some time.


Also from Orsay, I managed to find a pair of sunglasses that fit me perfectly! I love the colour and I love the shape...so retro-ish! They were only €8.95 and with them I got this taupe belt for €7.95.
 
 
From Stradivarius, I found the perfect pair of Aztec print jeans and this shoulder embellishment jumper. The jeans are a perfect fit and I really like the print on them as I do not tend to like Aztec prints much and I just love the colour of the jumper. The jeans cost €19.99 on sale and the jumper costs €15.99, also on sale.
 
And lastly, I bought two crop tops online which luckily fit like a glove! The white one is quite short so I prefer pairing it with trousers rather than shorts or skirts. I bought it from Asos for €10.60 and the striped one is from River Island and I paid €25 for it, shipping included.
 


 
What did you buy this month? Do you like haul posts?
 

1 comment on "July Collective Haul"
  1. I got sea escape too, I like how ELF have changed their packaging too :)

    ReplyDelete