Monthly Favourites | July

Time for monthly favourites again...and this time I have quite a lot of products to show you so let's get started right away with hair care.
 
In summer, I tend to use more products on my hair to tame the frizz and protect it from the sun. My favourites are Tresemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo and Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe which I use as conditioner to restore moisture especially after spending time at the beach and air conditioning.  Then to style it, I use John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straightening Potion to keep frizz at bay and also provide protection against heat styling and lastly, I use a little Finishing Polish from Percy & Reed London to keep my style looking fresh all day.
 
 
As for skin care and body care, I have really been enjoying the results Pupa Milano Anti Cellulite Cream and Scrub are giving. I have already seen an improvement in the way my thighs look and I love how fresh they feel on the skin.
 
Lierac Paris is a new brand for me and I have been testing out their products ever since I attended their press launch in June. My favourite of the two products we were given, is the Gommage Douceur which as the name implies, is a very gentle scrub that I like to use twice a week (I must admit that I sometimes cheat and use this once and use another scrub the other time to make it last longer). The toner completes makeup removal as it can also be used around the eye area and I love the way my skin feels after using it.

 
Then in the lip department, I have been favouring lipgloss over lipstick this month and my favourite non-sticky formulas are L'Oreal Glam Shine Crystals 301 Coral Strass, E.L.F. Studio Glossy Gloss Berry Blush and Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition 02 Peach & Mix. And of course, to keep my lips supple and flake free, my favourite product is the E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator.

 
Last but not least, I have my favourite eye products. Thanks to Meg's Makeup, I am now a proud owner of the Urban Decay Melt Palette that also came with Breathless eyeshadow that is a universally flattering shade that I have been using almost everyday since I got it! Two more Meg's Makeup gifts were the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Dime which I have opened for the first time this month and love the fact that it is long lasting and doesn't budge; and RevitaLash Volumising Primer which I love to pair with my Pupa Vamp! Mascara 300 Deep Night to enhance the blue pigments. My favourite waterproof mascara this month has been the Catrice Lashes to Kill mascara.
 
I have been experimenting quite a lot with coloured eye pencils this month and my favourites are a selection from Catrice and a Denim Blue shade from Rimmel. 

 
I didn't include any face products in this month's favourites because they are essentially the same as last month's so no use repeating them over again.
 
What are your favourites? Do you tend to favour certain type of products over others in summer?

2 comments on "Monthly Favourites | July"
  1. So many mouth watering products, esp. hair products, I need some new ones
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely monthly pickss.... I'm using same Tresemme shampoo these days and I quite am liking it xx

    ReplyDelete