Review | Aero Minerale Makeup Mist Hydrating Mineral Bronzer in Malibu

Good morning ladies :) How is your week going so far? I still wish I am still at Comino Island with my boyfriend and his family and a couple of friends. We all needed a moment of relaxation to get away from it all and top up my tan a little bit while at it as well!
 
But before that, I cheated my way to a gorgeous tan thanks to Aero Minerale Makeup Mist Hydrating Mineral Bronzer in Malibu that was in the last Meg's Makeup points package I received.  I have always shied away from self-tan, tanning lotions and the likes for fear of ending up looking orange so I was a bit sceptical about this product. Here is what I think about it now that I have tried it.
 
Although the packaging is nothing out of the ordinary, I like the shimmery pink can and the pink mirrored cap but at the same time, I am not at all happy that the cap doesn't close tightly. The product also comes with a little ingredients and
 instructions leaflet in the cap and the shade name and approximate colour is on the front. I like that it comes in the form of a spray and it delivers an even mist.
 
Contrary to most tanning products that are usually white in colour and then develop to the shade they are supposed to, the Aero Minerale Bronzer is already the colour it is intended to be and that makes it easy to see which parts you have missed. The colour is a light-medium tan with a slight shimmer and it is the lightest colour out of the two available variations. It has a faint smell which I can't really explain but I'm glad it goes away once the product dries because I don't really like it.

Heavy swatch of Aero Minerale Hydrating Mineral Bronzer in Malibu 
Perimeter shows the colour of the product when blended into the skin.
 
Application is very straight forward...just shake the can, place it inches away from the area and spray the product in a zig-zag motion, leave to dry and go over any bits you have missed and you're good to go! Alternatively, if like me, the shade is still a little dark for you, mix the spray with your favourite moisturizer and apply it over your skin. I even use this on my face and it didn't break me out. The product dries quickly and is easily washed away so I wouldn't recommend this if you sweat a lot.

Having said that, I would recommend this product to prolong your tan during the winter and if it were available in Malta, I would surely stock up on it!

Aero Minerale Makeup Mist Hydrating Mineral Bronzer is available in two shades and retail price is $19.99 for 50mL of product.

Have you ever tried any products from Aero Minerale?

Product received for free from www.megsmakeup.com.


 
2 comments on "Review | Aero Minerale Makeup Mist Hydrating Mineral Bronzer in Malibu"
  1. I got this from Meg's Makeup too. I haven't tried mine yet. Does the color last, or does it wash off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have products from Aero Minerale ;)




    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete