The Exit Interview Series | Volume #22

Today I have an empties post for your guys and while some of the products featured were new to me, some others were not so let's get right into it to see what I think about these items and if I would repurchase them or not.
 
You may be wondering why on earth I included and empty Listerine bottle in this post and I don't blame you. However, for those of you who read my articles on eve.com.mt know that I have been using Listerine as part of pedicures. The 200mL bottle lasted me for four pedicures in all and I like how fresh my feet smell and feel after using it. I will definitely repurchase this one.
For the full recipe, please check out my article here.
 
Another new product is the Bottega Verde Organic Pomegranate body scrub. I bought this because I ran out of The Body Shop body scrub and while I appreciate the fact that it is organic, it is more expensive and lasted me for like 3 months as opposed to the 5 months TBS ones last me. The fragrance was not something I was really keen and it goes without saying that I will not be parting with my cash for it ever again.
 
I have a lot of perfume to go through and I always have one or two samples in my bag and this month I have used up B.U. Heartbeat and Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy, both of which smell really good and if I hadn't that much perfume to go through first, I would buy them both!
 
Lastly, I have L'Oreal Elnett Satin hairspray and Essence Stay Natural Concealer which I always buy backups of! 
 
Any products you have finished this month?

3 comments on "The Exit Interview Series | Volume #22"
  1. Does it have to be the brand Listerine? Just it is quite expensive, so wondering if a cheaper brand mouth wash would work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any other brands to be honest but I guess anyone will do just fine :)

      Delete
  2. Great blog! I'm following you, hope you'll follow back http://www.jimmygorgeous.com/

    ReplyDelete