OOTD | Polka Dots and Lace

Last Saturday, I spent a whole day at Comino with Johan and his family and consequently, on Sunday we wanted something relaxing after all that sun and swimming. We went to Mdina first which is probably my favourite place in Malta (after my hometown of course) and then we headed to the Beer Festival.
 
Even though the air is on fire over Malta at the moment, I still opted to wear my new Polka dot trousers from Terranova as I didn't want to 'collect' more mosquito bites on my legs than I already have. Here are the pictures:
 
 
Lace overlay top, Dorothy Perkins Petite | Polka dot trousers, Terranova
White peep-toes and Clutch bag, New Look
Tresor Paris bracelet and Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery
Earrings, Pimkie | Sunglasses, Orsay
 
The makeup doesn't show up well in the pictures but here's a list of which products I used:
 
Face
NYX Concealer in a Jar CJ12 Green
Essence Stay Natural Concealer 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Mineral Booster Sheer
Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette
 
Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Sheer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Breathless
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Dime
Catrice Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen 080 I Like Blue Mondays
E.L.F. Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick Pearl/Glow
 
Lips
Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick 220 Mrs.Brightside

 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment