Monthly Favourites | June

This is the third post for today to make up for all the days I didn't have time to blog...here are the products I have been loving during June.
 
I will start with nail products. So I have really been enjoying using the Essence Profi File which comes in a case that makes it ideal to travel with. I always have this in my purse for those little emergencies. Another Essence product I have really been liking this past month, is the Nail Polish Corrector Pencil which makes correcting polish mistakes easy as pie!
 
 
Moving on to more new products, the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover has been working wonders for me and my clients to clean up the cuticle area. It only takes 15 seconds to act and I really like the results...even my clients do! Speaking of my clients, I have recently added Orly Gel FX to my nail services. It is basically gel nail polish that last for 2 weeks without chipping and retains a glassy shine throughout. I have tried it on myself as well and I love it as much as my clients! The shades I have enjoyed during June are Passionfruit and Rage. I will be doing a full review soon so stay tuned!
 
Next are eye and lip products and none of them need any introduction on this blog! I have really been into pinks and oranges this month and my favourite lipglosses have been Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lip Gloss 05 I Like Cotton Candy and Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Lipgloss 02 Peach And Mix. As for mascara, I have been reaching for the Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara most. I like how black it is and the volumising effect it has on my lashes. Lastly, the Catrice makeup bag from the Cruise Couture Limited Edition is my favourite way of carrying around bits and bobs in my bag.
 
 
Finally, face products...the Essence Marble Mania Blush 01 Swirlpool, E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer, E.L.F. Mineral Booster and Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Kit are all old favourites of mine so there is no need to waste time telling you why I love them all over again. As for the beauty blender dupe, it has been my favourite way of applying foundation ever since I got it. It gives my face an airbrush finish that application with a brush doesn't even compare to!

 
What are your June favourites?

1 comment on "Monthly Favourites | June"
  1. I'd get bored of wearing the same polish for two weeks but I can see how some people would like that. I got a beauty blender dupe, used it once but really liked the finish it gave :)

    ReplyDelete