Tag | The Lipstick Tag

A few weeks ago, I came across this tag over at Makeup Savvy and since I am now a self-confessed lipstick addict, I thought I might as well go ahead and do this tag post!

How many lipsticks do you own?
 
Hmm...my collection has grown to 39 lipsticks at the moment.
 
What was your first ever lipstick?

My first ever lipstick was Maybelline Water Shine Diamonds 02 Beige Glace. Back then it was called Cocoa Shake and I thought it was discontinued before I read somewhere that they had changed some of the names!
 

What is your favourite brand for lipstick?

Can I choose two brands? I'd say MAC has to be my favourite high end brand for lipstick while Catrice is my favourite drugstore brand. They do some amazingly pigmented lipsticks that compare well to other high end brands!

 
What is your most worn lipstick?

Definitely Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 190 The Nuder The Better...prefect for day and night and complements my skin tone to perfection!

What is your favourite finish?

It's gotta be Lustre and Crème finishes. I find they are the most moisturizing formulas around.

What was the last lip product you bought?

Wjcon Automatic Lip Liner Bimbo to match with one of their lipstick I bought before.
 

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?

Right now, that's 4 (and that includes a lip balm).

How do you store your lipsticks?

I store my lipsticks in two designated containers and I keep the longer ones in a plastic box...I transfer all of them in the refrigerator during the summer months to prevent them from melting.
 

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

Basically, I first line and fill my lips with NYX Long Lip Pencil CLPL20 Plush Red & then I go over them with Givenchy Rouge Interdit 20 Illicit Raspberry for the ultimate red lip that lasts for hours on end!

 
What lip products are you currently lusting after?

I really want to try NYX Round Lipsticks but I will wait till their store opens here this month ;) oh and I wouldn't mind adding a few more MAC shades to my collection!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment