The Exit Interview Series | Volume #21

Hi everyone! I've been very busy the past few days and while I have some time to spare, I will be showing you the products I have used up last month.


I will start with skin care first. I have finally managed to use up the E.L.F. Shine Erasers. I have had these for over three years and I kept them in my bag but somehow, I didn't find myself reaching for them that often. Not to mention the fact that I had to use like three or four of them to blot away excess oil from my face. Definitely no repurchase here E.L.F. sorry!
 
As for the Roberts Rose Water, this is my favourite toner to date. I love the light rose fragrance and I love how refreshing it feels on my skin. Back-up already bought and being used...guess there's no need to say more!
 
 
Moving on, I have two lip products next. I will start with the one I will definitely repurchase...the E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator. I really love this product! It works miracles and I love the smell, the packaging, everything! Pity you go through it fast but next time I will buy two right away to avoid waiting ages for E.L.F. re-stock it. The other product is the Nivea Hydro Care lip balm which has lasted me for a long time and I really like how moisturising it feels. I will not be repurchasing for now because I have way too many lip balms to go through but once I get there, I will definitely buy this again.
 
 
Lastly, I have two more products, the Tres Emme Volumising Mousse which works wonders for my hair in summer and The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub...my all time favourite body scrub! Mum already bought another mousse so I will not buying the Tres Emme one for now and as for the body scrub, I am currently working my way through another one from Bottega Verde, then I am definitely switching back to this one!
 


1 comment on "The Exit Interview Series | Volume #21"
  1. I seem to be the same with the shine erasers! Interesting to know you go through the lip exfoliater so quickly too :)

    ReplyDelete