June Collective Haul

Good afternoon beauties! Is it just me or has this month flown by so fast? I was really busy with nails and makeup appointments this month because of weddings and so on that I hardly noticed how time was going by!
 
I will start with the big purchase of the month, the dress I wore to my cousin's wedding yesterday (outfit post will be coming up in a few). I technically bought this at the end of May and I opted for this unique Jovani dress which is not something you would see me wear often as I usually don't like a lot going on in my sartorial choices. However, the dress appealed to me because it is different and I liked the colour and patterns on it. It actually looks more white here than it is in person. It is quite expensive at €550 but I love it and I'm sure I will be wearing it to more weddings.
 
 
To go with it, I bought this very comfortable pair of peep-toes from Nine West for which I paid €89 and the rest of the accessories are all from Accessorize. Mum bought me all the latter pieces since I spent so much on the dress and they were priced as follows; scarf €23.50, bag €15.90 (I ended up using a Dorothy Perkins one which I already had instead of this one), earrings €15.90, ring €15.90 and bracelet €19.90.
 
 

This month, my Mum is guilty of increasing my shoe collection by another 3 pairs from M&S. She bought me the coral sling-backs (€35) and the snake skin print kitten heels (€29.50) as a very early birthday present since I really needed both and then she bought me the suede and snake skin print pair at the brand's warehouse sale for just €5!
 

 
...but obviously those weren't enough and I bought this white pair of peep-toes (€22.99) and these diamond and flowers flip-flops (€17.99) from New Look. 
 
 
Moving on to beauty purchases, I will start with the essentials that I needed to stock upon. From top left, clockwise; Good Things Total Wipe Out Cleansing Wipes (€3.25 for 25 wipes), Dailies AquaComfort Plus contact lenses (€21.50 for 30 lenses), Lycia Delicate Touch Face waxing strips (€2.70), Veet Wax Strips (€7.10), Nivea Sun Protect & Bronze sun block (€10.35) and Roberts Rose Water (€1.90). Finally I also bought the Pupa Anti-Cellulite Treatment Cream for €28 and they gave a 75ml Anti-Cellulite Scrub for free.
 


I bought these polishes in May but for some reason, the postman failed to deliver them and I had to pick them up from the post office. I bought Orly Bonder (€9), China Glaze Kalahari Kiss and China Glaze Not In This Galaxy (€6.50 each) from their Holographic collection even though it is not as holographic as I would like it, it is still a beautiful shade.
 

 
More nail polish related purchases come from Essence Cosmetics. This time I bought Nail Polish Corrector Pencil and 2 in 1 Profi File for €1.60 each and Studio Nails Pro White Hardener and Pro White Effect for €2 each.
 
 
Once again, one of my father's clients gave him this cute make-up set for me that came with a magazine. I'm really loving bright makeup these days and this came at just the right time! 



Lastly, these are some nail polishes my relatives bought me from the US while they visited this month:

L to R: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro 286 Rags to Riches, Base Coat Top Coat Pro, 330 Plush Pink
Maybelline Colour Show 280 Plum Paradise
L to R: Avon Speed Dry+ S404 Vamp It Up, Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro 270 Steel Grey,
Avon Speed Dry+ S402 Red Wine

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment