Monthly Favourites | November

Monthly favourites time again! 

First up, two Dr. Organic products which were given to me at the brand's launch event last month. I have been using these two products religiously every single day and the results really speak for themselves. The Manuka Honey Lip Balm has proved to be an essential part of my lip care regime as it restores hydration to the lips in no time and it has a very pleasant honey scent. The Pomegranate Soap on the other hand, is definitely a skin saver! All I'm going to say for now is that is extremely helpful with a certain skin condition that affects a lot of people all over the world. Stay tuned for a more in-depth review!


Next we're visiting the makeup department. This is the last new favourite product. It is Pupa Milano's Vamp! Wet & Dry Eyeshadow from the Paris Experience limited edition in the shade 001 Gold. It is a true gold and perfect for this festive time of year. I have paired it with browns, black and even purples and it always looks good and brightens up my eyes.


Now let's revisit some old favourites. Starting with the Catrice All Matt Plus foundation in the nuance 010 Light Beige. This complements my skin tone seamlessly and has excellent coverage with a matt finish. I like how long it lasts yet it still looks fresh throughout the day and it keeps my oily skin in check too!


Finally I have three lip products which I kept going back to very frequently during the last month. I have two shades of E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Colors, namely Natural and Rich Red and Max Factor Lipfinity in 370 Always Extravagant. I forgot how much I loved the matte lip colors until I saw the new shades on the E.L.F. website which I can't wait to get when they restock. They last long and do not dry out the lips. The Lipfinity on the other hand is the bomb when it comes to ever lasting lip products! You just apply the colour, allow a few seconds for it to dry and then apply the balm for a glossy and moisturising finish. I can vouch that it lasts for hours on end without fading and I can't wait to get more colours!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment