Event | The Body Shop Christmas Limited Editions Launch

Picture this...sweet smells, a wide array of bath and body products, sweet treats and a group of beauty bloggers...sounds like a mini piece of heaven and well, it definitely was for us bloggers in attendance for The Body Shop's event last Friday!

I was really excited as I made my way to the brand's outlet at The Plaza Shopping Complex in Sliema together with Marija from Pocalocca and upon arrival, we were greeted with a choice of cranberry and green apple juice and a selection of very tasty sweet treats - all in line with the three limited edition fragrances proposed for this holiday season by The Body Shop.


We were of course introduced to these three lines - Glazed Green Apple, Vanilla Brulee and  Frosted Cranberry and the vast choice of gifts that can be bought from each range as well as some new makeup products and the Christmas limited edition, and their latest fragrance, Red Musk which is suitable for both males and females alike.






The Body Shop is well known for its contribution to charitable organisations and while on an international scale, it donates 10p from every gift bought during this time of year to 'Warchild', which helps fund education for children in war zones, locally, the company donates €1 from the sales of a selection of gifts to 'L-Istrina' which is a well established cause that helps others in need.


There were some offers going on during the event, for example, there was a promotion on makeup where upon the purchase of three products, you get one of them for 50% off. Shoppers were also offered a 20% discount on gift sets and Love Your Body members were still entitled to a 10% discount with the loyalty card and that is what I took advantage of! I felt like being in a supermarket, only the ambiance was more like my beloved perfumery section! I picked up a few things that I needed and some treats too! I also bought an Activist perfume for my man and a Shea hand cream for my Mum (both products not shown). Us bloggers were also given a cute Olive Shower gel and bath lily gift set and a Dewberry Body Lotion.


Thank you so much to The Body Shop for having us over to spread the Christmas cheer! Stay tuned for reviews on the new products that I laid my hands on!

The Body Shop have five outlets in total over here - 4 in Malta (Sliema, Paola, Valletta, Bugibba) and 1 in Gozo. For more information, please check out the Facebook page right here!

1 comment on "Event | The Body Shop Christmas Limited Editions Launch"
  1. I loved all 3 Christmas lines! I bought a gift set of the 3 mini size body butters because I couldn't choose only one and the vanilla brulee perfume :D

    ReplyDelete