Product Spotlight | Pupa Milano I'M Lipsticks

The latest product to hit the Pupa Milano displays is the I'M Lipstick with 30 exquisite shades ready to give your lips lasting colour. The shades available locally are 100 to 109, 200 to 209 and 300 to 309.


I have already introduced you to the I'M Lipsticks concept a few months back with this post where I featured shade 206 Coral Dream and I was delighted to see that three new shades were included in the brand's Paris Experience Limited Edition Collection - so much so that I went ahead and bought one of them.

Why do I like these lipsticks so much? Simple! Apart from the elegant packaging, they feature exquisite pigmentation and a glossy finish and the colour lasts for a long time! 

I'M Lipsticks are whole new concept not just on a makeup level, but also technologically! The lipstick range has a whole section dedicated to it on the Pupa website where you can explore the various shades that would suit you most according to skin tone, hair colour and lip shape! Discover more by clicking here.

That's not all! Up till the 20th of December, with every I'M Lipstick purchased (retail price €12.45), Pupa Milano will give you a Lasting Colour nail polish to match! You can also opt to choose another colour if you don't want to match your nails to your lipstick. Participating outlets are:

Valletta: Lysette Zachary Street

Sliema: Drug Store Pharmacy (Sliema Ferries)

Qormi: Evans Pharmacy

Zebbug: Hal-Mula Pharmacy

Fgura: Chain The Perfumery Section

Marsaxlokk: Epoca Beauty Salon

Zejtun: Health Junction


Which is your favourite I'M Lipstick?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment