The Exit Interview Series | Volume #37

This month's Exit Interview Series features an interesting array of products so let's get right into it! 

I have used up the Rainforest Balance Shampoo & Conditioner from The Body Shop and while I won't be repurchasing the shampoo for I have a new favourite, I will repurchase the conditioner as the other shampoo I am using doesn't have a matching conditioner. They work wonders for oily hair so I would recommend them to people with such a hair type.


Next, I have a Yves Rocher Yellow Peach Exfoliating Shower which smells divine, lathers up nicely and cleanses the skin thoroughly with the additional benefits of exfoliation at a very affordable price. I am looking forward to visit the store soon to get my hand on their holiday limited edition versions. Also from Yves Rocher, I got this Nutri-Repair hair mask which was given to me for free with a purchase. It is aimed toward frizzy or very dry hair so while it did calm the frizz down, it left my hair a little oilier so I won't consider buying the full size of it.


Moving on, I have an Impulse deodorant and a Paco Rabanne BlackXS sample which you all know how much I love by now and a Black Vanilla Protective Hand Cream from Bottega Verde which smells absolutely divine and has gone straight into my to-buy list.


I have also used up two sachets of collagen eye patches which I had bought from Ebay a while back. I won't be repurchasing them just because I don't use them that much but they do give a tightened appearance to the eye area.


I have used up this Catrice Long Lasting Eye Liner in the shade 070 Puddle of Mudd which sadly has been discontinued. It lasts long on my waterline and the brown shade complemented my eye colour really well. If it ever comes back again, I'll be sure to stock up on it!

Lastly, I have two nail polishes - an Essence hardener and a Pupa Milano Gel Top Coat. I won't be repurchasing any of these sadly though. With the Essence one, I've had episodes of my nails literally burning when I put this on but at other times it worked just fine. I managed to go through the bottle but I definitely won't be repurchasing it. With the Pupa top coat, this was a bit of a let down as I thought this was the best top coat I have ever tried. But once you reach half the bottle, the contents go all goopy and even if you manage to apply it, you will see cracks in your polish right away.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment