November Collective Haul

Welcome to the penultimate collective haul post of 2014! Here's what I bought this month in terms of fashion and beauty items.

Starting with the only beauty related purchase, I got myself two new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear glitter polishes for €4.50 each. I really love their combinations and the glitter applies evenly. I got the shades 550 Frazzle Dazzle (coppery glitter) and 600 Spark In The Dark (gold and black). I also got a backup of the Instant Cuticle Remover which I love so much for €6.99.


Moving on to fashion items, I really haven't bought much this month but there were some good deals and discounts which I couldn't resist so here goes!

First up is this River Island dress in a gorgeous shade of royal blue which I'm planning to wear on Christmas eve. I paid €65 for it but I just couldn't resist it. Next is most probably what I'd call the bargain of the month and it comes courtesy of Dorothy Perkins. I found this all over lace black shirt in the sale section and it was marked down to €21 from €35 but when I went to pay for it, it rang up at a mere €12.50!


Another sale bargain is this dress from Promod for which I only paid €17. I also bought this gorgeous tri-tone pair of earrings from Orsay for €5.95. 


Lastly, I have two pairs of shoes...the Oxfords are from Stradivarius and they cost €45.95. They are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I have and they complement a lot of outfits. I have also bought a pair of leather boots from Marks & Spencer's Indigo Collection. These were marked €145 but I had a voucher for €20% off and they came down to €116. I bought these to take them with me to London and I thought I'd break them in just to see how it goes with them and let me tell you...they are an investment!




2 comments on "November Collective Haul"