Review | Wjcon Body Draining Oil


As you know, last month I had the opportunity to try the Italian make-up brand Wjcon after they opened their first store outside Italy right here in Malta.  One of the products which intrigued me at the bloggers' night was this Body Draining Oil that helps to eliminate fluids retained by our bodies.

The oil comes in a pink spray bottle that holds 200mL of product. I am actually a bit disappointed with the packaging as the cap doesn't close tightly at all and some product leaked through; but other than that, I like the spray nozzle and the fact that the bottle is transparent so I can see exactly how much product is left in the bottle.

The oil feels very silky to touch and is rapidly absorbed by the skin. I like to use this oil as a means of a massage for my thighs right after I shower as that is where I experience water retention. I take my time to massage the oil in circular motions towards the heart to improve circulation and boost the body's fluid and toxin eliminating mechanisms.
 
I usually employ 5 minutes on each thigh and I have been using the oil religiously every day since I got it; that's approximately two weeks and I have already seen a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. Having said that, I am also keeping a regular toning exercise routine as the oil is only intended for cosmetic use.
 
I have to admit that the oil does a very good job in helping the body get rid of excess fluids as I have to reach for the toilette soon after I massage it in! It contains 4 kinds of oils, namely, sweet almond, olive, macadamia and sesame, all of which are known for their beneficial actions to helps the body flush out toxins as well as nurture the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Lemon, lavender and rosemary essential oils are also part of this concoction and we all know that they aid the fight against cellulite. In fact, I would describe the scent as rosemary based with a hint or citrus and olive oil. The combination of oils and the massage movements help to re-activate the superficial micro-circulation, thus busting surface cellulite. 

I would recommend this oil to anyone who has started to notice the very first signs of cellulite or simply for anyone wanting a good massage oil that will last a long time. 

Wjcon Body Draining Oil retails for €14.50 and is available for sale in the brand's shop in Naxxar Road, Birkirkara or from any of their stores across Italy.




 
5 comments on "Review | Wjcon Body Draining Oil"
  1. I've been enjoying your posts recently Lara! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh that means so much to me! thanks girl! you rock ;)

      Delete
  2. Seems like a great item. Do you have an idea how it works Lar?

    www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the combination of oils are all know to combat water retention because of their oily nature and some have acidic properties, also a simple lymphatic drainage massage would get the oils into the skin as well as help eliminate excess fluids

      Delete
  3. Ooh, this sounds pretty unusual, Maybe worth a go. The ingredients sounds lovely too!

    Thecasualchromosomes.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete