Review | Wjcon Sublime Matt Lipsticks N.611 & N.612

I just can't seem to suppress my lipstick addiction as of late and stores like Wjcon definitely are not helping! Today I will be reviewing a gorgeous shade from their Sublime Matt lipstick range, namely N.611.
 
As usual, packaging goes first...each lipstick is supplied in a cardboard box which I think is very professional for a budget friendly brand like Wjcon and on the box are the ingredients and usual product information. On the other hand, the actual lipstick has a black plastic outer casing with the cap being wider at the top, Wjcon printed on the front and shade number on a sticker affixed on the bottom. I like that the lipstick bullet goes all the way down the tube to prevent nicking it while replacing the cap back on.
 
 
With these lipsticks, what you see is what you get! That is, the colour you see in the bullet is what's gonna go on your lips. N.611 is a rather bright purple-based pink that's perfect for summer even though it has a matt finish. It will also suit most skin tones so that's definitely a big plus! This is not your typical matt lipstick where it starts feeling dry after a while. On the contrary, I find it is still moisturising even after hours of wear. 
 
Wjcon Sublime Matt Lipsticks 611 (left), 612 (right)
 
However, I wouldn't agree that it lasts 8 hours straight, but I'd say it lasts a good 4 to 5 hours. One thing to note is that the lipstick fades uniformly so you won't end up looking like a clown and that's one of the things I like about this lipstick. I have bought shade N.612 for Mum and she affirms that all of the above points apply for it as well. N.612 is a slightly darker purple leaning towards pink so they are quite similar.


Wjcon Sublime Matt Lipstick N.611
Wjcon Sublime Matt Lipstick N.612
I just can't recommend these lipsticks enough and I already have a few shades in mind to go and get as soon as I get the opportunity!
 
Wjcon Sublime Matt Lipsticks are available in 22 ravishing shades and they retail at €5.90 for 3mL of product.

1 comment on "Review | Wjcon Sublime Matt Lipsticks N.611 & N.612"
  1. Hello ~ I love your blog ! I love this pink lipstick , It look stunning and has a very pretty color , Im also a new follower I hope u can follow back please !

    Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete