OOTD: Of Flower Appliques and High Waisted Shorts

This is the outfit I wore last Sunday evening for a stroll in Bugibba. We mainly head there in summer as there is this ice cream parlour where they have all imaginable flavours and I can say hands down that they have the best ice cream in the world!

Whenever I'm going out, I always try to wear something new that I bought recently and this time I headed for this gorgeous pair of high waisted shorts I picked up from New Look last Wednesday. I know the colour is not exactly summery but they are super soft and are perfect for this time of year where the air is still cool in the evening. I'll leave you to the pictures (which had to be taken inside) and as usual, I have included a full list of make-up products I used to create the make-up look in the pictures. Enjoy!

 
Blouse, Peacocks | High-waisted shorts, New Look | Pumps, Peacocks
Clutch bag, local shop | Feather earrings, Pimkie | Bracelet, M&S
Belt, Tally Weijl | Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery
 

 
Face
Wjcon Primer Corrective Perfect Face Anti-Redness (Green)
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Makeup in 010 Light Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Mineral Booster in Sheer
Catrice Defining Blush in 060 Rosewood Forest

Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Essence Eyeshadow in 02 Dance All Night
E.L.F. Studio Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle
CoverGirl Eye Enhancer in Double Espresso
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in 251A Brulee
Catrice Long Lasting Eye Liner Pen Stay On! in 070 Puddle Of Mudd
Essence Eyebrow Designer in 04 Blonde
MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit (Wax)
Catrice Glamour Doll Volumising Mascara

Lips
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 The Nuder The Better
MAC Lustre Lipstick Naked Paris

2 comments on "OOTD: Of Flower Appliques and High Waisted Shorts"
  1. i've noticed that in several posts certain items are marked as bought from 'local shop' while others bought from well-known shops are mentioned with the shop name..I'm not sure what the reason behind this is but if I were you I would mention all shops because it's only reasonable that all shops get recognition. After all local beauty bloggers or bloggers that are not as well known appreciate being 'advertised' and getting more views..just my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs are to die for x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete