Monthly Favourites | May

End of May, means it's monthly favourites time again! This month I have been super busy with clients and I am really excited to have introduced Orly Gel FX to them. I have already had a few clients booked in for such a service and I am now waiting for their feedback so that I can then write a full review on the whole system etc. For my Maltese followers, do not hesitate to check out my facebook page here.
 
As for the typical monthly favourites, this month I was favouring the no-make up look over full on makeup. To create a perfect base, I was using Wjcon Primer Corrective Anti-Redness and NYX Concealer in a Jar CJ12 Green. What I really like about this primer is that the green tinge sort of melts into your skin to counteract the redness and you can skip foundation altogether if you so desire. It helps makeup lasts longer and skin looks matte for hours.
 
With regards foundation, I have been reaching for the Rimmel Lasing Finish Minerals Mineral Foundation 100 Ivory on days when I didn't need much coverage and on days when I just felt like putting on something to look more fresh-faced, I opted for the E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit to cover up and treat blemishes and finish with the E.L.F. Mineral Booster Sheer.
 
My two favourite blushes that are very much suited for this time of year, have been Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Blush in 01 Swirlpool and E.L.F. Studio Blush Candid Coral. 
 
 
Since I have been using mineral foundation, I have re-discovered a favourite brush, the E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush which is certainly well know in the beauty blogsphere. On the other hand, I have only recently tried a beauty blender dupe to apply liquid foundation with and I can say I am pretty pleased with the airbrushed look it gives.
 
 
Lastly, eye and lip products. I am going to start with the only lip product I have, namely the E.L.F. Studio Glossy Gloss Berry Blush. I like the pigmentation with these glosses and the fact that they are not sticky and since I have been leaning towards more natural makeup this month, this is the perfect companion to any look! As for mascara, I really enjoyed using Essence Multi Action Mascara Blackest Black and Catrice Lashes to Kill Waterproof Mascara paired with a few Eylure Individual Lashes to added impact to otherwise neutral eyes.  The E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black and Catrice Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen Stay On 080 I Like Blue Mondays have once again made it to my monthly favourites!


 
What were your favourites this month ladies?

2 comments on "Monthly Favourites | May"
  1. I love favorites posts and videos :))) The only downside is that now i want to buy everything you've read about :))) I am using the Cosmopolitan beauty blender too and I am pretty happy with it! I've even heard opinions of some makeup artists that it actually might be better than the original one and it's so much cheaper :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a beauty blender dupe :)

    ReplyDelete