Updated Skin Care Routine | Morning & Night Skin Care Regimes

Following my skin care stash clear out and replacing products that didn't work for me anymore, it's high time I did an updated skin care routine. I still follow the same skin care routine, but I changed some of the products. I'll start with my morning routine first.

Since I would have thoroughly cleansed my face the night before, I don't have to spend a lot of time cleaning my skin in the morning so I just cleanse my face with Michael Todd True Organics Cleanse and Tone One Step Cleanser and Toner. Apart from doing a great job and helping me not to breakout. this product also cuts down my morning regime as I don't have to tone my skin. Subsequently, I just moisturize my skin with La Roche Posay Effalcar Mat Sebo-Regulating Moisturizer and I finish by gently dabbing a little Skin Truth Face Eye Contour Gel around my eyes to reduce puffiness I get from my hay-fever. So that's my morning routine.
 
 
Now, on to my night time regime. I don't wear makeup everyday especially if I'm not going anywhere I would just skip it to give my skin a break. However, here I will guide through the full skin care routine when I need to take off full face makeup.

First off, I soak two cotton pads with Wjcon Bi-Phasic Makeup Remover and I put them for a few seconds on my eyes to dissolve the eye makeup. With gentle out-sweeping motions, I wipe away the eye makeup. To remove mascara, I dip a cotton bud into the same makeup remover and gently go over my lashes and under eyes until there is no more mascara left. If I'm not wearing eyeshadow or heavy eye makeup, I would skip this step and wipe my face thoroughly with Lycia Makeup Remover Wipes for Oily, Blemished and Combination Skin. With the backside of one of the same cotton pads, I then proceed to remove my lipstick.

 
Soaking another two cotton pads, I go over my face to remove all the face makeup. Once done, I wet my face with a little lukewarm water and use Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Cleanser to deep-clean my skin and make sure all makeup is dissolved away. After this step, I would treat my skin to an exfoliating scrub such as St.Ive's Apricot Scrub followed by a Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque two or three times a week.

 
When the skin is free from any product, I apply some Roberts Rose Water to tone it and refresh it and then I would follow with La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat and Skin Truth Eye Contour Gel.

So that's my current skin care regime what's yours? Do you use any of these products?

2 comments on "Updated Skin Care Routine | Morning & Night Skin Care Regimes"
  1. The tips are amazing! I do have a daily routine but after reading the blog i would like to include some of the products for maximum benefits.
    Thanks for sharing the blog .

    obagi nu derm starter kit

    Regards
    Alison Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete