The Exit Interview Series | Volume #20

It's the end of the 5th month of the year, and that means, it's time to show you which products I used up over the last 4/5 weeks!

I will go with skin care first. So I have used up La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser which is in itself a very good product targeted for oily/sensitive skins. However, I was still getting the odd breakout and I have now switched to Michael Todd True Organics. The LRP Effaclar Cleanser is still my no.1 recommendation for teens though as it is mild and paraben & soap free. It will last a long time as well and it is not pricey at all. This was my second bottle and it's a good place to start at as far as skin care goes.
 
 
Also from the same range, I have used up the LRP Effaclar Mat Sebo-Regulating Moisturizer. This is the best moisturizer for me as it mattifies my skin and helps keep oil production at bay. I have already re-purchased a back-up and I totally recommend it to anyone with oily/sensitive skin or individuals with enlarged pores.
 
The last skin care product I used up are the Lycia Makeup Remover Wipes for Oily/Blemished Skin. These are my go-to makeup remover wipes especially when I am too lazy at night to thoroughly wash my face. These do the job well and I can take off all my makeup with just 2 wipes. As usual, back-ups already bought!
 
Speaking of makeup, this month I finished another tube of Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige. Needless to say, I always stock up on this concealer which is my favourite to cover under-eye dark circles. I also finished the E.L.F. Studio Mattifying Translucent Powder which I really like as a setting powder. I won't be repurchasing for now though as I still have to go through the Complexion Perfection a.k.a. Tone Correcting Powder and Mineral Booster before I decide which one I should get. I really like the packaging and I have decided to keep it and re-use it.
 
 
That brush in the picture is from Avon and it is a retractable lip brush. I am throwing it away because... it has rusted!! I wash this brush like the other brushes and leave it to dry flat so I don't know how that happened but I thought I'd share this with you guys. I am quite gutted as I liked the brush and I think it's a pity to throw it away.

I have also used up Essence Moisturising Nail Polish Remover that smells of Coconut and Papaya as well as Impulse Hint Of Musk Deodorant. The remover is good and I like the smell but I won't be repurchasing as I am now using the acetone-free one from LIDL that comes with a handy pump dispenser. As for the deodorant, Impulse is my favourite brand and I always make sure I am stocked up on it and this is my favourite scent.

 
Lastly, I have a perfume sample, namely Vanitas by Versace and E.L.F. Nail Polish Remover Pads. The perfume has actually been one of my favourites this month and it smells very fresh and floral and it's perfect for spring. I will not be buying the perfume though as I have way too many to go through first but I will keep it in my wishlist as it is definitely up my street! As for the polish remover pads, I will definitely repurchase once E.L.F. re-stock as they are very handy to have in your purse and I really like the citrus smell they carry.


1 comment on "The Exit Interview Series | Volume #20"
  1. I much prefer the name complexion perfection to tone correcting powder. Although it is easier to say :P

    ReplyDelete