Review: Born Pretty Store Stamping Image Plate M60

Good morning all :) Today I am going to be reviewing one of the items that Kevin from BornPrettyStore.com kindly sent me to review.

For those who are not familiar with BornPrettyStore.com, it is an online shop based in China which sells very good quality nail art supplies as well as some make-up and more recently, they have also been selling the latest Asian cult product, circle lenses.  The prices are quite affordable and as you buy more of the same item in one order, the price decreases per article.  New products are uploaded on the site quite frequently as well and they also offer free shipping worldwide!

I was asked to choose a couple of products that I wanted and one of them was in fact this image plate.  I chose this one specifically for the bigger designs as I do not have any plates like that in my stamping plates collection.  This plate is a dupe for the Konad M60 but the designs are slightly smaller on this one I believe (for me this is a good thing as my nails are quite slim).  The design which intrigued me the most is the one at the top left of the plate but since my nails are long at the moment, I didn't try it out yet.  I think it looks better on shorter nails.

Shipping took a little bit over three weeks for the items to arrive but past orders I made on the site usually arrive within 1 or 2 weeks and dispatching of the orders usually occurs within 2 days of placing the order so I have never had any problems.

The image plate comes in a small plastic pouch and has a protective film on the designs which need to be peeled off for the image plate to be used.  The edge is quite sharp on the underside so I recommend that you file it smooth with an old nail file or some sand-paper.


The designs are really cute and you can create some awesome nail art with them.  Here's my take on it using the gradient dots design (tutorial to follow):


You will need to buy a stamper and scraper separately (if you don't already have one) from the site itself.  Overall, I really like this image plate and I will definitely be getting more from this site as they are much more affordable than the original Konad ones and they work just as great!

Have you ever tried anything from this online store ladies?

2 comments on "Review: Born Pretty Store Stamping Image Plate M60"
  1. I have this image plate from BornPretty and the designs are smaller that the designs on other BornPretty plates. I don't know why. :( Generally, I love their plates, perfect quality and inexspensive, I'd recommend them to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any other plates from Born Pretty yet but these ones only fit my nails when they are short so I have to try them next time I trim my nails :)

    ReplyDelete