Review: Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee

Hey dolls :) Haven't done a review in quite some time so I figured I will do a requested review on the Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee.

I was looking for a dupe to my much loved Sugar Rush eyeshadow from the Cover Girl Cafe Au Lait Trio as I managed to shatter the remaining of it some time ago and once I saw this on Dyna's blog, I thought this could be what I'm looking for! 

So off I went on ebay and looked for this shade, payed around €3 for it and a week later it arrived in my mail intact!  Although it is slightly darker than the Cover Girl one, it is still a very close dupe and it is even better as a highlight colour as it is quite close to my skin tone.  This was even compared to MAC Brule but I don't have that so I can't really tell.

The packaging is nothing special as you can see in the pictures, but I really like the swirly motif embossed on the eyeshadow... too bad it won't last as soon as I get using up the product :(  The colour is a matte cream beige that blends easily and can be used both as a highlight and an all over colour.  I have been using this eyeshadow quite a lot lately because of its versatility.

The texture is somewhere between powdery and sort-of creamy like and it is a very nicely pigmented eyeshadow.  Here's a swatch:


Left: Flash; Right: direct sunlight, no flash

This happened to be my very first Wet n Wild product and based on my experience with it, I will definitely be purchasing more from this brand as soon as I get the opportunity to do so!

Have you ever tried any Wet n Wild products ladies? What are your views about them?

6 comments on "Review: Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee"
  1. This looks like such a pretty colour! I think I might be getting it as I've been looking for a colour like this for quite some time :)

    Thanks for the review!

    Daniela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great matte colour for everyday/night use! It has become a staple in my collection :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh you got this too :D :D .. I hit pan already haha. xD It's awesome :D I'm so glad you like it too Lara :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will hit pan soon too lol because I use it every time I do eye make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha isn't it amazing ?? :D I got myself penny and nutty too now.. hopefully I'll like them as much as I like this one xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I'm thinking of getting lagoon and kitten :)

    ReplyDelete