A very good excuse to shop!

I did it!!! I passed all my final exams and I can now say I'm going to graduate in Medical Laboratory Science this November!! It's a wonderful feeling as I have been working for this day for these past 4 years :D Soooo, that called for some shopping of course!!! Here's what I got:

From Dorothy Perkins, I picked up this gorgeous lace top and this vintagey dress, both of which I am very fond of.  Both were on sale that was a bonus!




From Stradivarius, I got this khaki green jeans as I have been wanting a pair for such a long time and I got it on sale as well.

Lastly, from New Look, I got three cute undies as they were on offer as well as some Montagne Jeunesse face masques and the cutest little hand wipes with a cat portrayed as Audrey Hepburn :D This really made my day!


Sadly, I didn't find any shoes in my size so I'm still hunting for a pair to treat myself after all this hard work :P

3 comments on "A very good excuse to shop!"