NOTW: Peachy Keen

Good morning cupcakes :) Here's how I've been wearing my nails this past week:


I wanted to try out my latest China Glaze polish, Sunset Sail and this was the mani I came up with.  Here's how you can do it yourself too!

1. Prep nails with a clear base coat and follow with two thin coats of a peach-coloured polished all over the entire nail bed.  I used China Glaze Sunset Sail.

2. With a coral-glitter polish (Maybelline Diamond Shine Into the Sunset), create a french tip on the nails you want to have the design on and extend it along the length of the nail, following its natural curve.

3. By means of a detailing brush and white polish, paint little 5-petalled flower at the corner of the nail as in the picture.  When dry, with the same brush and some orange coloured polish, put a little line in the middle of each flower.  For this step, I used essence colour and go in What Do U Think?

4. With a mint polish, draw two little leaves, one on each side of the flower.  Here I used e.l.f. Mint Cream.

5. Add a white pearl in the middle of the flower and top coat!



6 comments on "NOTW: Peachy Keen"
  1. Ooh, that's such a pretty peachy nude ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color. Specially the shape of your nails. So cute. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls :) had to cut them a little shorter though as they were curling in at the corners :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. DESIGN IS NICE, I like the layout, colors very sweet.

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    http://www.youtube.com/user/deysimari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how many times I've said this, but I want your nails haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls :)

    Gertrude, you always make me smile when you say that :) xx

    ReplyDelete