Monthly Favourites: July 2011

Time to reveal my favourite products for July 2011! There's quite a bunch so let's get right into it!


First up are my new skin care products from La Roche Posay and Roberts Rose Water. I have been using these for a month and my skin has greatly improved both in terms of texture and appearance. I still get a couple of zits as part of Mother Nature's monthly gift but I noticed that the break-outs are not that severe. Moreover, the moisturizer is ace at keeping oil at bay and my skin matte all day through!





As a result of using the new skin care products, my skin has been behaving quite well this month and so there wasn't much need for heavy coverage and all.  Besides, who would want melting foundation in summer?  So, I was constantly using the Sheer e.l.f. Mineral Booster and apply it with the e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush.  On my face, I have also been using the e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer for a subtle summer glow.


On my eyes, I have been using the Wet n Wild Brulee single eyeshadow every single time I apply eye make-up cos it's such a versatile shade!  As for mascara, I have been liking this mascara from a brand called Pretty Wild.  I have never heard of this brand before but as soon as my neighbour gave me this mascara I was in love with the pink and purple leopard print.  It has a small brush and makes for a good everyday mascara.

This month, I have a handful of lip products including the new e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Colors in Coral, Natural and Tea Rose.  I have really been enjoying these against bright eye make-up as well as with neutral everyday looks.  I have also been wearing the H&M lipgloss in Queen of Peach, the Napoleon Perdis Protege lipgloss and the e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan.

Finally, I have been loving the look of crackle polish on my nails with the Broken Hearted Crackleglaze from China Glaze and the Apricot and Vanilla perfume from Bath and Body Works has been pretty much my go-to scent all throughout this month!

That's it for my favourites ladies! What have you been enjoying this month?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment