Elves through the mailbox!

Yeah, you guessed it! Another elf cosmetics haul :D The postie just delivered my order a few minutes ago and as usual, everything was in perfect condition! Thumbs up for the elf team! I'll leave you to the pictures to see what I got :)


Nail polishes in Teal Blue & Purple Dream
Studio Matte Lip Colors in Tea Rose, Coral & Natural
Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Blueberry


Teal Blue & Purple Dream nail polishes 


Matte Lip Colors (l - r): Tea Rose, Coral & Natural
Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Blueberry

So that's it! I'm really happy with all that I got especially the Matte Lip Colors. The only one I didn't get is Praline which is more of a darker brown colour. 

You can get your fix of elf cosmetics from their website by clicking here and don't forget to like their facebook page for exclusive codes and giveaways!

4 comments on "Elves through the mailbox!"
  1. I got the teal a while ago now but keep switching between wanting and not wanting the purple.

    Was tempted by the matte lip colors but none of the colours looked particularly me. Hope you have a review when you've tried them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the purple dream polish, it looks great! but they are out of stock :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, teal blue is a dream! I'll wait for your review on matte lip colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do a review on the Matte Lip Colours as soon as I wear them all and have tested them thoroughly :)

    The nail polishes are really beautiful and although I have quite a good number of purple polishes, I don't have anything close to Purple Dream so it is a must have!

    ReplyDelete