Hello Kitty Gel Nails

Hey all! So this morning I had a client due for a refill and instead of the original design we had planned, we ended up sticking Hello Kitty motifs :)  My Born Pretty Store Hello Kitty Stickers arrived in the mail while I was doing her nails and her eyes shone at the sight of them :) Here is the end design:




and here are the stickers:


What do you think of this design?

8 comments on "Hello Kitty Gel Nails"
  1. wow so cute I like it. I wonder how long do they have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) If you are referring to how long it takes me to do a gel nails refill, it can vary anywhere between 2 hours and 4 hours depending on a lot of factors. As for the stickers, they will last until the client's next refill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good :) I got some skull and cross bone nail stickers so seeing stickers in action is useful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were really easy to work with! I'm curious which designs you will come up with using your stickers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! My Hello Kitty stickers arrived too so I'll do a mani with them soon. Btw, I did a seminar on gel nails and now I can tell that you do great job!! And that I need a lot of practice! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the compliment Natalie :) you made me blush hehe. I still need practice as well as because of school I cannot afford to have many clients for now. Don't worry you'll get there too :) you always learn something new with each new client cos everyone's different!! xxx

    ReplyDelete