Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

Good morning all! Here's this week's top-ten post... a quick one today cos I have to continue studying my Immunology... so here are my top ten face masques from Montagne Jeunesse, which by the way, is the only brand I trust when it comes to face masques :) Enjoy :)

10. Fruit Smoothie
9. Fudge Sauna
8. Green Tea Peel Off
7. Passion Peel Off
6. Exfoliating Masque
5. Chocolate Masque
4. Mud Pac
3. Strawberry Souffle
2. White Chocolate Masque
1. Blemish Mud


2 comments on "Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques"
  1. I've not tried any of those ones, but I do like the montagne jeunesse ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them yet but I will for sure!! Especially the Chocolate Masque, I've always wanted to try a chocolate masque!

    ReplyDelete