OOTN: Safari Chic

This is what I wore yesterday night for a little ride around the countryside with Johan:

Cardigan & Bag, New Look
Top, Peacocks
Shorts, Zara
Shoes, local shoe store
Earrings, Accessorize
Wooden Bangles, vintage

The weather was bit chilly and in fact today is a bit cloudy and it has already rained a little bit.  I kept my make-up simple so as not to clash with the print of the top and I just blended a taupe eyeshadow all over the lid and some dark brown shadow in the crease.  To highlight my brow bone I used a matt off-white shadow over Barry M Shimmering Body Creme in Gold Reflects. I then opted for a nude lip. Here's a list of products I used:

Face
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral
e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio in Cafe au' Lait
taupe eyeshadow from Technic palette
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black
Max Factor Kohl Eye Pencil in 020 Black

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Goddess

4 comments on "OOTN: Safari Chic"
  1. love this look! especially that leopard print top! :) gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda :) actually the top was originally a dress with an asymmetric skirt but Mum cut out the bottom bit and made me a scarf with the left-over fabric... otherwise I would have looked like Jane from Tarzan lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top! It was a dress and you cut it? Good idea! Animal print scarves are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete