A little bit of everything...

Hope you're all having a nice day so far lovelies! Yesterday, I took the first half of the day off my studies and went shopping in Valletta with my Mum. I was actually looking for a nice dress for a wedding I have towards the end of June but ended up finding none :( I managed however to buy another pair of shoes!! Jeez I can never ever get enough of buying shoes! It was the perfect pick-me-up treat! I have been eyeing several pairs of nude-coloured shoes and I finally found one which is comfortable and looks really classy/elegant (in my opinion) from Marks and Spencer:


This morning, I did some nail art for my friend and as usual, I wanted to share my work with you:



Lastly, here's the eye make-up I wore last Thursday evening. It has been ages since I did some bright eye make-up as with all my energy being consumed during the day studying, we were opting for more relaxed nights so I would either skip the make-up altogether or else opt for neutral eyeshadows.  Anyways, Thursday seemed like a good evening to have some fun with make-up again as I went to help Johan choose some cheesy gifts for a stag night he was invited to and since we were going out, I opted for a fun blue and purple look:


Here's a list of products used:

Face
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
Ultra Glow Shimmer Pot in Icicle
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black

Lips
Eyeko London Lips lipgloss in Knightsbridge

2 comments on "A little bit of everything..."
  1. Oooh, purple french with nail art, I love it! Nude-black heels are awesome, I want a pair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie! If you have M&S in Athens I think you can get them as well :)

    ReplyDelete